Ideally located between the main university hospital site and the international airport, the Bioparc can be reached directly from the main Bordeaux ring-road and is set close to the largest shopping centre in the region.
- Close to Bordeaux’s 3 university hospital sites (Pellegrin: 15 min, Arnozan and Haut-Lévêque: 5 min)
- Next to junction n° 12 of the Bordeaux ring-road
- Bus: terminus line n°30 / Tram in Pessac and Mérignac
- High-speed rail link: 20 min (Bordeaux/Paris in 2hrs in 2017)
- Airport: 10 min (London, Barcelona, Munich, Montreal, Geneva, Amsterdam, etc. 45 scheduled direct flights)
- Broadband: INOLIA (fibre optics)